TIMOB-19757 we have made app-thinning of image assets optional (for existing projects).
This means that when a developer needs to have access to an image via Ti.Filesystem.getFile() he has to disable app-thinning for all images.
We need a better solution for this.
- Provide away to exclude images from asset catalogs
- Requires new folder or meta file
- Modify Ti.Filesystem.getFile() to find images in asset catalogs
- Requires hack to recognise image requests under resourceDirectory and translate that to [UIImage imageNamed:@"my-name"];
- Add Ti.Filesystem.getAsset() to get an asset via [UIImage imageNamed:@"my-name"];
- Looks like the best option.