Affects Version/s: Release 5.0.2
Fix Version/s: Release 7.3.0
Mac OS X 10.10.5
Ti SDK 5.0.3.v20151002003129
Ti SDK 5.0.1GA
Ti SDK 4.1.0GA
Android 5.1.0 / 4.4.2
Sprint:2018 Sprint 10 SDK
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a view with a
- Create a PickerColumn with 9 PickerRows and add it into the Picker.
- It will look strange (see attached image). The number is not in the middle of the selection indicator.
- Try setting your PickerColumn height or width to double its size: it gets worse. The selection indicator always shows 2 rows below what is currently selected.
In the image below the first 3 picker columns are selecting the first row (0), but what is actually being shown is that the 2 is selected. The 4th column selecting the last row (9), but what is being shown is that white space.
What i've tried:
- Tested on Ti SDK 4.1.0GA, 5.0.1GA and 5.0.3.v20151002003129
- Tested on both android 5.1.0 (simulator) and 4.4.2 (real device)
- Setting each picker row's height doesn't change anything