Affects Version/s: Release 5.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 5.0.0
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.0-1
Appc CLI Core: 5.0.0-41
Titanium CLI: 5.0.1
OS: Yosemite (10.10.5)
Xcode: 7 beta 6
Devices: iphone 6 plus (9.0) with Apple Watch 38mm
Details: Cannot install a mobile app that contains a watchkit1 extension to an iOS device.
Note: This issue is also reproducible from Appc CLI.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Titanium App with ti create
- Next, go into the project and create the Apple Watch App with ti create
- Make sure the mobile app, watchkit app, and watchkit extension have the correct app ids: com.appc.monkey, com.appc.monkey.watchkitapp, and com.appc.monkey.watchkitextension
- Make sure you have development provisioning profiles for each app id with app group id enabled
- Make sure to app group capabilities is enabled in the watchkit extension target and watchkit app target
- Next, install the mobile app to an iOS device that is paired to a watch: ti build -p ios -T device
Actual: Build will fail to install to device with the following error:
Expected: Should be able to install a mobile app with watchkit extension.