Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Release 5.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc CLI NPM: 4.2.0-1
Appc CLI Core: 5.0.0-40
OS: Yosemite (10.10.5)
Xcode: 7 beta 6
Sprint:2018 Sprint 05 SDK
Details: If you are using Xcode 7 with the latest 5.0.0 stack, the following occurs with appc ti info -t ios:
- If two iOS 9 devices are connected to your machine, only one iOS 9 device appears in appc ti info -t ios.
- If one iOS 9 device and one iOS 8 device are connected to your machine, only the iOS 9 device appears in appc ti info -t ios.
- If two iOS 8 devices are connected to your machine, then both iOS 8 devices appears in appc ti info -t ios.
Note: This will affect Studio, which will only show one device in the drop down list.
Steps to reproduce:
- Get the latest 5.0.0 stack with Xcode 7 beta 6 on your machine
- Plug in at least two iOS 9 devices or one iOS 9 and iOS 8 devices to your machine
- Run appc ti info -t ios
Actual: Only one iOS 9 device will appear.
Expected: All valid iOS devices should appear.