Affects Version/s: Release 4.1.0
Fix Version/s: Release 5.0.0
Appc Studio : 188.8.131.52506232351
Ti SDK : 4.1.0.v20150625095733
Ti CLI : 4.0.1
Alloy : 1.6.2
MAC Yosemite : 10.10.3
Appc NPM : 4.0.1
Appc CLI : 4.0.2
Nexus 5 - Android 5.1.1
Java Version Installed : 1.7.0_80 (Installed by studio)
Sprint:2015 Sprint 17 SDK
1. On a clean machine setup appcelerator studio.
2. Studio will download java 1.7.0_XX, node js & appc CLI.
3. Login to studio & download android SDK from with in studio.
4. Create an app & run it on android device/emulator.
1. The build fails as it looks for java 1.6 & errors as it can't find it with the errors below:
2. We also get a dialog saying "This application needs java 6" & clicking on more info button on the dialog it takes us to the java 1.6 download page on apple's website.
NOTE - Attached screenshot for reference.
1. The build should succeed with java 1.7.0_X.