Affects Version/s: Release 4.1.1
Fix Version/s: None
Titanium SDK version: 3.4.0 GA & 3.4.1 GA
Platform & version: & iOS 8.1 & iOS 8.1.1
Device Details: iPhone 5 and 5S and simulator
Host Operating System: OS X 10.9 & OS X 10.10
Titanium Studio version: 220.127.116.11409261227
Opening a fullscreen window and switch to the landscape mode! Close this window and the underlying navigationwindow. The navbar button of the first navigationwindow is displaced above the statusbar.
This behavior only appear when you switch from the portrait to the landscape mode in the fullscreen window
1. Start app in portrait mode
2. Tap the button "Open Win 2"
3. Tap the button "Open FS Win"
4. Rotate the device to the landscape mode
5. Tap the button "close"
6. Tap the button "Close Win 2"
7. the Navbar button is displaces