Affects Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Appc Studio : 22.214.171.124504012204
Ti SDK : 4.0.0.Beta2
CLI : 4.0.0-beta3
Alloy : 1.6.0-beta2
MAC Yosemite : 10.10.2
Appc npm : 0.3.37
Appc CLI : 0.2.226
Sprint:2015 Sprint 07 Tooling
1. Make sure you do not have android API 21 installed on the machine. You can have all other android API's installed including API 22.
2. Build an android app to device/emulator.
1. The build fails at packaging stage.
2. If API 21 is installed build succeeds.
3. If API 22 is installed & API 21 is not installed, still the build fails.
4. We see that if API 21 is not installed & API 22 is installed the build targets sdk 19 rather than 22.
NOTE : Logs attached for reference.
1. The build should succeed if android API 21 is not installed.