Since Ti SDK 3.5.0, WebView does no recognise the html file when using Ti.sourceDirectory File system, if there is space in app name.
1. Create a classic project named "Simple Test" (with space)
2. Create a folder named "html" under Resource folder.
3. Create a simple html file name "comingSoon.html", like following
4.Add following code into app.js file
The webview should display normally.
The error pop out in console log:
"couldn't load URL: app://com.cocoafish.sliangPush/Users/shuoliang/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/EA379BD7-8255-4555-9A89-79678C7C68EB/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/BCD65E99-C189-4889-9177-CD870924377D/Simple%20Push.app/html/comingSoon.html"
1. No such problem in SDK 3.4.1
2. Change the app name without space, problem gone.