Affects Version/s: Release 3.5.1, Release 8.3.0
Fix Version/s: None
Mac OSX 10.10.2
Appcelerator Studio, build: 188.8.131.52502181619
Titanium SDK build: 3.5.1.v20150219140555
Titanium CLI, build: 3.4.2-alpha
When navigating to the LiveView folder within the Studio plugins and running the command ./liveview-server status all the LiveView servers that have been started since LiveView was installed are listed.
However if you run ps aux | grep node it will show only one or none LiveView processes running.
If you try to kill the servers using ./liveview-server stop then it will attempt to kill the servers and will print out the following for each server.
1. From Studio build a few projects with LiveView enabled, making sure to terminate them once the app has launched and LiveView has connected
2. Navigate to the LiveView folder at /Applications/Appcelerator_Studio/plugins/com.appcelerator.titanium.liveview.core_184.108.40.2064300841/node_modules/liveview/bin
3. Run ./liveview-server status
4. Run .ps aux | grep node
5. Run ./liveview-server stop
3. Multiple liveview servers will be listed
4. Only one liveview server will be shown as running, as expected
5. LiveView will attempt to kill the servers but it will fail
LiveView should not list inactive servers as active