Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Release 4.1.0
- Titanium Studio
- All Ti SDKs from 3.3 - no tests prior
- Multiple Android SDKs
- GenyMotion and physical devices, each with multiple versions installed
Sprint:2015 Sprint 05 SDK
When setting the Images array property and allowing the ImageView to display for more than 4 minutes.
- Changing the number of images within the array does not affect the failure
- Changing the location of the source files does not affect the failure
- Changing the duration does not affect the failure
- Changing the size of the Image width and height does not affect the failure
- Having one or more ImageViews each with the same or different numbers of array images does not affect the failure
- Setting a repeatCount does not affect the failure (if the count exceeds the failure point)
- Not having a repeatCount does not affect the failure
- File format of Image does not affect the failure
It appears to be related to a combination of iterations, duration and size - but each attempt to work out the issue results in failure in around 5 minutes or less.
Simplified example code;
Simply leaving the animation to continue crashes the image, empties the ImageView to black and shows the error message above in the console each additional iteration.