Affects Version/s: Release 3.5.0
Appcelerator Studio: 184.108.40.206410281743
Titanium SDK: 3.5.0.v20141217170926
Titanium CLI: 3.4.1
OS: Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10
This is a regression as the app can be successfully debugged using titanium sdk 3.4.1 GA.
When a file is included in app.js and breakpoints are placed in the included file, the app crashes and hence unable to debug successfully.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Close any running emulators or simulators.
2. Import and open the attached project into studio
3. From Titanium Studio go to Debug perspective (Window > Open perspective > Debug)
4. In the Breakpoints view, Remove All existing breakpoints
5. Go to file -> import -> select breakpoints under Run/Debug and click next
6. Browse to breakpoint-basic.bkpt in Test File Location
7. Debug the test project.
App is installed on to device, and when the app is launched when the studio prompts it tries to connect to debugger however it crashes immediately when it has connected.
App should be installed, and when the app connects to debugger, the app should be suspended at the breakpoint in import.js line 6.