Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.3, Release 3.3.0, Release 3.4.0, Release 3.4.1
Fix Version/s: None
SDK 3.2.3 iOS 7
CLI version 3.3.0
Titanium SDK version 3.2.3.GA, 3.3.0.GA, 3.4.0.GA, 3.4.1.GA
Sprint:2017 Sprint 22 SDK
1. Titanium mobile app doesn't fire "resumed" event at fresh launch. Based on Apple's doc, "applicationDidBecomeActive:" is called at fresh launch as well. Shouldn't "resumed" be fired at fresh launch?
2. Based on #1, Shouldn't Titanium mobile app fire "paused" event when app is launched directly into the background? Since "applicationDidEnterBackground:" is called in this case.
3. There is currently no way to determine whether app is launched into the foreground or the background with Titanium. It is possible with native code, according to Apple's Docs. This feature is highly needed.
1. Create a new mobile project (Classic Titanium)
2. Copy this code into app.js
3. Run it into device
According to the "Apple Doc" The "resumed" event should also called at app fresh launch. According to Apple Doc "applicationDidBecomeActive" is called at fresh launch, which invoke the Titanium.App "resumed" event.