Affects Version/s: Release 3.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appc-Studio: 184.108.40.206410281743 (32-bit)
Titanium SDK: 3.5.0.v20141121153314
Titanium CLI: 3.4.1 GA
Alloy : 1.5.1 GA
OS: Mac OSX 10.9.4
Device: iphone 5s (iOS8.1)
When double tap event is used for eventListener, the alert message doesn't show up once the keyboard appears. When the event is changed to other events like swipe the alert message appears even when the keyboard is visible.
This is not a regression as it also reproducible with Titanium SDK 3.4.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the attached app.js
2. double tap on the textfield
3. single tap on the textfield
4. double tap on the textfield
2. The alert message showing "textfield value:" should appear
3. The keyboard appears
4. Sometimes the alert message appears but repeating steps 3 and 4 several times results in the alert message not appearing after that.
4. The alert message should appear and it should not be intermittent.