Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Appcelerator Studio, build: 18.104.22.168409131030
Code processor: 1.1.1
Mac OSX version 10.9.4
Xcode: Xcode 6 GM seed
Device: Samsung Note 10.1 (4.3)
When breakpoints for an app is set in a manner that the app will only load on device once the break point is resumed, stepping over on the last line of the code will not allow the app to load on device/emulator. For eg. when breakpoint is inserted in a sample classic project, clicking on the resume option allows the app to load on device however clicking on step over option till the end of the file does not load the app on to device/emulator.
This is not a regression as it is reproducible with Appcelerator studio 3.3.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a sample classic app
2. Insert break points on 'win1.add(label1);' on app.js file
3. Debug on an android device/emulator
4. Click on resume
5. Debug again on device/emulator
6. Step over till the end of the file.
3. Break point is hit and a black screen is shown on device/emulator
4. The app loads on device/emulator and works as expected
5. Break point is hit and a black screen is shown
6. App does not load and continues showing black screen
6. App should load and should work as expected.
When this is tested with iOS device and emulator, there is no issue and works as expected.