The titanium-sdk module which is part of the SDK needs to be updated for the new iPhone 6 and 6+ launch images.
If this is not changed, localized apps will not have launch images on iPhone 6 and 6+, preventing them from publishing for these devices correctly.
I've created a PR that fixes this and is future proof for other subtypes (h667) and scales (@3x) as well:
- master: https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/pull/6161
- 3_4_X: https://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_mobile/pull/6166
1. Create a project
2. Move the launch images from Resources/iphone to i18n/en
3. Add some text to the iPhone 6 and 6+ images in the new folder
3. Build the project
4. Run on iPhone 6 or 6+ and see it is not showing the i18n images