Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
iOS 8 GM
If you leave the iPad flat on the desk and click launch camera, it shows rotated sideways with the black bars present.
I have already consumed the change from https://jira.appcelerator.org/browse/TIMOB-17662 by setting autorotate to false in CameraDevice.js and this issue is still present.
- Build sample app
- Pick up the device and rotate it to landscape orientation (Home button on Right) <- This is key, it seems in portrait this issue does not occur
- Lay the device flat on the desk
- Launch the app, then launch image capture by clicking the image capture button.
- Notice that the image shown is sideways and there are black bars present. If this does not occur close the image capture and repeat steps 3-4 leaving the device flat on the desk.
- Close the camera viewfinder
- Pick the ipad up off your desk
- Click the image capture button.
- Notice that the viewfinder appears correctly. It should appear like this when its flat on the desk.