The changed hint text on a textfield does not show when the device is in landscape orientation. This happens when soft keyboard is shown and on android devices that show only the text field for edit in landscape mode.
This is not a regression as the issue also occurs in 3.3.0.GA
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project and replace its app.js with the code below
2. Run the app on a device
3. When the app launches the textfield shows a hint text as "123".
4. Click on "click me!" button. The hint text of the textfield changes to "456"
5. Click on the textfield to invoke the soft keyboard
6. Now rotate the device to landscape mode
The textfield shows the hint text as "123" instead of "456"
The changed hint text should show even after orientation change