Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Code Processor
1. Mac OSX 10.9.4
2. Appcelerator Studio, build: 220.127.116.11409131030
3. Titanium SDK, build: 3.4.0.v20140915175720
4. Titanium CLI, build: 3.4.0-rc3
5. Alloy: 1.5.0-rc2
6. Xcode 6 GM seed
7. iOS SDK 8.0
8. Titanium Code Processor version 1.1.1
Running Code Analyzer for iPhone on small Alloy Application with 'Process Unvisited code' set shows "Object #<UndefinedType> has no method 'get' " an error message.
Code processor is showing error with 'Process Unvisited code' set and only with the iPhone as a target. With 'iPad' as a target, its works successfully.
This is not an regression.
The error is reproducible with Appcelerator Studio 18.104.22.168407111535 and titanium SDK 3.3.0.GA.
Enabled the code Analyzer preferences setting for "Process Unvisited Code"
Steps to Reproduce:-
1. Create an alloy project.
2. Project context menu>code Analysis>Run on iPhone platform.
3. Observe that it is showing error message.
1. Code processor should run normally and the analyzed result should be generated for the iPhone target.
2. Code processor shows "Object #<UndefinedType> has no method 'get' " an error message instead of generating the report.
Refer to the attached screenshot for your reference.