Orientation locked in portrait when returning from image capture and rotating the iPad device
Please use the sample attached.
- Launch the app in Landscape mode with the Home button on the right
- Rotate the app around, notice the UI changes to reflect the orientation correctly.
- Get it back into landscape mode.
- Click Launch Camera
- Click the (X) button and then immediately rotate the tablet to portrait up or portrait down.
- Notice that the image capture view will close but then the app gets skewed into an akward orientation. (Seems to be in portrait but its in landscape orientation. See the attached screenshot called iPad_RDC_Oreintation_Akward.png.)
- Keep rotating the device, notice that you cannot get the app back on screen fully. The app is now stuck in this orientation state.