Affects Version/s: Release 3.3.0
Appcelerator Studio - 22.214.171.124406271159
Titanium SDK - 3.3.0.v20140627202512
Node - 0.10.28
acs - 1.0.14
alloy - 1.4.0-rc3
CLI - 3.3.0-rc4
OS - OSX 10.9.3
Xcode - 5.1.1
iTunes - 11.2.2(3)
Device - iPhone 5S (iOS 7.1.1)
Sprint:2014 Sprint 13 SDK
Cloud.Photos.update function is not working for the photos from Gallery or Camera.
It's throwing Invalid photo file type error. Please refer attached screenshot.
If the new photo is assigned through an image file instead of a blob from camera or gallery then it works fine.
1. Create a default titanium classic app
2. Copy the app.js and windows folder from "~/Library/Application Support/Titanium/modules/commonjs/ti.cloud/3.2.3/example" into the Resources directory of the project.
3. Install and launch app on iOS device
4. Create a user from Users > Create User
5. Create a photo from Dashboard as the current user of your app is owner of that photo.
6. Press back button twice and go to Photos > Query Photo
7. Select the photo that you created from dashboard.
8. Press "Update Photo" button
9. Press "Select Photo from Gallery" or "Take Photo with Camera" to select/take a photo and use it
10. Add some text for tag field.
11. Press Update button.
Invalid photo file type error is thrown. (See attachment)
Photo should be updated correctly.