I'm seeing this same issue as in
TIMOB-15714, but when putting the module zip in the local project root folder. The zip file is being ignored and I'm getting an error like this:
If I move the zipped module to the global modules folder, ~/Library/Application Support/Titanium in my case, the module extracts automatically on build and works just fine.
A zipped native module in my project folder should automatically extract when I execute ti build
The native module is not extracted and I encounter a build error
This case is the same as the case in
TIMOB-15714, with only the location of the native module changed.
- create an app in either Studio or CLI
- add any module to tiapp.xml
- place module zip file in the newly created project's folder
- build app for any platform/target
- encounter the error listed in the problem section