Affects Version/s: Release 3.3.0
OS: Mavericks 10.9.2
Appcelerator Studio, build: 184.108.40.206405161313
Sprint:2014 Sprint 10 Tooling
1. Create a default Titanium project or any template project (like single window) for all Platforms.
2. Now uncheck some platform while creation and than create a project.
3. After the project gets created select the unchecked platforms from Tiapp.xml file and save it.
1. The 'template' folder does not get created for a project which is created for all platforms.
2. The project which is created for selected platform firstly does not have any template folder but once the unchecked platforms are selected from the Tiapp.xml file and saved, a new 'template' folder gets added to the Project folder hierarchy. This 'template' folder also has a 'Resource' folder and 'app.js' file in it. So the same project has two Resource folders as well as two app.js files.
Please refer the attached screen shots for more clarification