Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.2, Release 3.2.3
Fix Version/s: Release 3.4.0
Appcelerator Studio, build: 22.214.171.124403271839
SDK build: 3.2.2.GA, 3.2.3.v20140403105720
Devices: iphone 5s (7.0), iphone 4 (7.1), ipad air (7.1)
Details: If you add a SearchBar to a ListView, scroll up on the list until SearchBar (no text) is not visible, rotate device, then the SearchBar will disappear if you scroll back to the top.
1. This is not a regression as this occurs in both SDK 3.2.2.GA and 3.2.3.
2. This does not occur with iOS 6 devices.
3. SearchBar will re-appear if you rotate the device again.
4. If SearchBar disappears and you press on the empty area (see empty.png), then the SearchBar will re-appear again and persists regardless how many times you rotate the device afterwards.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a default Classic app with the app.js attachment and include these orientation in tiapp.xml:
2. Launch app onto device
3. Press on List w/ Search tab
4. Scroll up on ListView until SearchBar is not visible
5. Rotate device in any direction
6. Scroll down on ListView until you're at the top
Actual: SearchBar is missing (see empty.png).
Expected: SearchBar should not disappear (see expected.png).