Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.3
Appc Studio : 184.108.40.206403271839
Ti SDK : 3.2.3.v20140403105720
Mac OSX : 10.8.5
Alloy : 1.3.1
CLI - 3.2.3-alpha2
Nexus 4 -android 4.4
1. Create an app with density specific app icons in the density folder "platform/android/res/drawable-<density>".
2. Delete the appicon.png file in the root of resources folder.
2. In the tiapp.xml in the icon field set the icon path to one of the icons in any of the density folders.
3. Click save.
1. You will see that the selected app icon in tiapp.xml is copied to the root of the resources folder.
1. The appicon should not get copied to the root of the resources folder.