Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.2, Release 3.2.3
Fix Version/s: None
Appcelerator Studio, build: 22.214.171.124403271839
SDK build: 3.2.2.GA, 3.2.3.v20140328110916
Devices: Nexus 4 (4.2), Nexus 4 (4.4)
Details: On Android 4.X, if you swipe on a Ti.UI.View, it will be difficult to trigger the swipe event and, if the swipe event does get triggered, the direction will not be reported correctly.
1. This is not a regression as this occurs in SDK 3.2.2.GA
2. This occurs only on a 4.X device; on the Droid 3 (2.3.4), the swipe event can be easily triggered and reports the correct direction
3. Cannot reproduce this issue on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install and launch the following app.js code:
2. Try to swipe up, down, left or right
Actual: There will be difficulty triggering the swipe event. If you do trigger the swipe event, the direction will be reported incorrectly; see swipe_left.png (reported right) and swipe_down.png (reported up).
Expected: Should be able to trigger the swipe event with ease and the direction should be reported correctly.