Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Release 4.0.0
Titanium Command-Line Interface, CLI version 3.1.2, Titanium SDK version 3.1.3.GA
Android SDK: This occurred when I target 4.0.3 and 4.3. I haven't tried others
Android Devices/Emulators tested: HTX One X, Kindle Fire HD, WXGA 854 Emulator, other devices reported by customers
Sprint:2014 Sprint 25 SDK
I've trimmed down the files and code as much as I believe that I can and still maintain the layout / shifting issue. It is very simple compared to the original code.
1) Create a new alloy project or start with the two tab alloy project
2) delete all the .js, .xml and .tss files
3) Add the enclosed index.js, index.tss and index.xml files
4) Compile and run the project on a device or an emulator
5) Note that the text in the first list section is lined up with the text in the second list section. emulator64-armScreenSnapz002.png shows how it looks in my app. It will look different in this project because it has been trimmed down to contain static data with only two sections instead of three.
6) Hit the 'R' button on the top right hand side of the first line of the list view
7) Note that the name on the first line changes color from red to gray to let you know you clicked.
8) Note that all the text after the second column has shifted to the left. emulator64-armScreenSnapz003.png shows what it looks like in my app. The output from these files do not contain any graphics of course and text has been substituted.
The first 2 items on the left side of the list view don't move but the next 4 shift to the left.
The text doesn't move.
This seems to work properly on all the iOS devices and emulators that I've tried, so I believe that this is an Android only issue somewhere between the Titanium runtime and the Android OS.