Affects Version/s: Release 3.1.3, Release 3.2.0
Product: Titanium SDK
Titanium SDK: Mobile 3.1GA 3.2GA
Platform OS: iOS
Platform OS Version: 7
When working with the listView user delete a listItem from a section trough a button event bound in the template, after the item is deleted the remaining items will keep the original sectionIndex and itemIndex value, if we try to delete elements from the same section we will start receiving Warning about the item not being in range to be deleted and elements will remain on the listView.
Also after deleting a section the delete function stops working, we also notice the index of the listView remains calling elements from one section in another.
1. Run the test code.
2. Click Section 0 title:"item 0" label and will be deleted correctly.
3. Click Section 0 title:"item 1" label and will delete "item 2" as this is located in section 0 item 1 index.
4. Click Section 0 title:"item 3" label and will throw a warning.
5. Click Section 1 title:"item 0" label deleting the element and section correctly.
6. Click Section 2 title:"item 0" label throwing an exception
[WARN] : ListView: Delete item index is out of range
[UITableView _endCellAnimationsWithContext:], /SourceCache/UIKit_Sim/UIKit-2903.23/UITableView.m:1330