Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.0
Appcelerator Studio: 184.108.40.206312042306
Devices: Nexus4(4.2), Nexus4(4.4)
Soasta plugin: 6656.155
The recording activity performed on a default Titanium two tabbed app and Alloy app (default) does not get picked up by Soasta. This is specific to android and SDK:3.2.0.
Note:This works on 3.1.3.GA
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a default Titanium two tabbed app or an Alloy app in 3.2.0 Appcelerator Studio using SDK: 3.2.0
2. Make sure to enable appcelerator services
3. Now right click on the app in the studio and choose "Test as" on a device and follow the directions
4. Download the touchtest agent on the device
5. Authorize the device in the dashboard by going to https://360-preprod.appcelerator.com, selecting the org the app has been created in and selecting the app and go to "Device Clouds" to authorize the device
6. Go to "Clip" tab, select new clip, choose "Record Mobile App"
7. In the popup, select the device and the app that you need to record
8. After the app gets launched on the device, tap on the tabs
The recording activity does not get picked up at all. Please see the attached logs and screenshots to see the change in the UI of default titanium two tabbed app compared to SDK: 3.1.3.GA.
The recoding activity should get recorded.