Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.0
Appcel Studio : 188.8.131.52311272052
Ti SDK : 3.2.0.v20131127194046
Mac OSX : 10.8.5
Alloy : 1.3.0-beta
CLI - 3.2.0-beta
Nexus 5 - android 4.4
Samsung Galaxy S4 running android 4.2.2
1. Build the attached analytics app on an android device.
2. After install launch the app & you should get a ti.enroll & ti.start event at 30 seconds after the app is launched.
3. Now tap on any of the event buttons on the app like 'feature','nav','settings','timed','user' etc.
1. We do not see any of the tapped events.
2. Close the app.
3. After 30 seconds you will see an ti.end event along with the previous events which did not show up.
1. We should see all types of events at 30 seconds after they have been sent from the device.
So,ti summarize we see the ti.end & ti.start events exactly at 30 seconds after sending the events from the device, but we do not see any events mentioned above till a ti.end or ti.start is fired.