Restoring from an iCloud backup does not restore an app's sqlite database info.
1. Create a new classic project using the code below:
2. Install the app on an iPhone 4 and run it
3. Click the "Click to update value" button several times
4. Click the "Check Value" button and see that an alert is shown for each time you pressed the "Clik to update value" button
5. Make sure that the app data is included in iCloud backups
6. Backup the device to iCloud
7. Do a factory reset on the device
8. Restore from the iCloud backup
9. Install the app again
10. Press the "Check value" button and see that no alert is shown
I also tried restoring an iPhone 5 with the iPhone 4S' iCloud backup and it has the same issue.
Factory resets were also done at the beginning of the test to ensure that the devices were "clean".