Affects Version/s: Release 3.2.0
Appcel Studio : 22.214.171.124310221639
Ti SDK : 3.2.0.v20131022050844
Mac OSX : 10.8.5
CLI - 3.2.0 with hash 72f7426b4ee6c2d2883c666d5b7e03906a16012f
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 running android 4.2.2
1.CLI has is used here to create, package the app and not studio as studio is not detecting android sdk because of some issues with CLI.
2. The issue is not seen when using SDK 3.1.3.GA.
1. Create a default app using the CLI.
2. Package it for "dist-appstore" using the CLI.
3. Install the apk file to the device using "adb install".
4. Launch the app.
1. The app after launch hangs on the appc splash screen.
1. The app should launch & not hang on the appc splash screen.