When using a ListView on Android with a Holo theme, there are discrepancies between how the TableView was originally displayed, and how the ListView is displayed. This is especially apparent in the section-titles, and in buttons on a table-view row, neither of which seem to change when the theme changes. See the attached screenshots.
1. Create a new mobile project
2. Import the attached test case
3. Click in the tab 1, should show you a tableview
4. Click in the tab 2, should show you the same data, but implemented in a listview.
5. The theme in both cases should be the same, but it's different.
I have attached a test-project to demonstrate this issue. The app has two tabs, one containing a TableView, and one containing a ListView. Both tables have a similar buildup and should look identical. However, they don't.
The project in the zip-file contains a git repository. Switch between different commits to view the issue in the default theme, holo dark (currently selected) and holo light.