Affects Version/s: Release 3.1.4
Fix Version/s: None
Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks
Titanium Studio, build: 184.108.40.206310100151
Titanium SDK, build: 3.1.3.GA
Installing VMWare Fusion 5 or 6 and using blackberry simulator works partially.
User can click on the screen and hit buttons but cannot use slide features such as sliding across home screen to see apps or scrolling down a page on browser.
Also to note is that the Simulator never fetches an IP address so cannot be linked to run applications on through Studio.
1. Install VMWare Fusion 5 or 6
2. Download and install latest BlackBerry simulator
3. Install the simulator through VMWare Fusion
4. Run the simulation through VMWare Fusion
5. Try scrolling around and note that the IP address in the bottom left corner is never obtained.
Simulators swipe function does not work.
Simulator IP address is never obtained
Simulator functions like a phone, swipe enabled.
IP address to be obtained so it can be linked to Studio