The Titanium SDK needs to be ported to 64-bit iOS. There are 5 elements to this project:
1. Make the Titanium SDK source code 64-bit clean. This is
2. Make the titanium_debugger source code 64-bit clean.
3. Make the titanium_profiler source code 64-bit clean.
4. Make the titanium_verify source code 64-bit clean.
6. Make the source code of our supported native modules 64-bit clean. The list of supported platforms is here: https://wiki.appcelerator.org/display/mds/Module+Planning+Page
7. Extend the CLI to support 64-bit builds.
8. Update the module template with 64-bit support
9. Rebuild all modules with the 64-bit architecture
This is Apple's guide to making source code "64-bit clean": 64-Bit Transition Guide for Cocoa Touch