Affects Version/s: Release 3.0.0, Release 3.0.2, Release 3.1.1, Release 3.1.2
Ti SDK 3.0.0GA+
When we are using the ti.urbanairship module, calling Ti.UI.Android.openPreferences() crashes the application.
Note that this issue did not occur in 2.1.4GA
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached zip file
2. Create a new project and add the Urban Airship module (2.3.2)
3. Place the platform folder and app.js in the new project
4. Edit the airshipconfig.properties file with your app secret and key
5. Run App and click the button.
6. App will crash
If the module is not added, the app does not crash.
Please also see the attached log file.
If the module is removed