Currently, the code-processor is hard coded into the build system; a by-product of integration occurring before the hook system was fully implemented. It needs to be properly integrated as a hook before source maps are implemented.
- Make sure that you have installed the git master version of the code processor
- Make sure that the hooks directory in the code processor is added to the CLI's hooks path, e.g.
- Modify your tiapp.xml to enable the code processor during build, e.g.
- Build the project for Mobile Web
- Compare the size of <project dir>/build/mobileweb/index.html with the code processor disabled vs enabled.
- With the code processor disabled, the index.html file size should be a little over 500kb
- With the code processor enabled, the index.html file size should be around 170kb for the two tab app (size varies with app)