Affects Version/s: None
Ti Studio : 22.214.171.124304051530
Ti BB SDK : 3.2.0.v20130410085001
Mac OSX : 10.8.2
BB simulator : 10.0.10.261
Z10 device running 10.0.10.88
1. Create an simple alloy app for blackberry which has a button on a window
2. Run it on BB emulator/device
3. Now change the positioning of the button & add another control to the code
4. Run the app again on BB simulator/device
1. The changes done in the code do not reflect when the app is re reun on the simulator/device.
2. Now run the code with the new changes for IOS simulator
3. After the app launches in the IOS simulator run it on BB simulator/device again.
4. Note that the changes we made in the positioning & a new control are now being seen
1. The changes in the code should be reflected in the app immediately
App attached for reference