Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: Release 3.0.2, Release 3.1.0
Fix Version/s: None
CLI versions 3.0.24 and 3.1.0-cr
Appcelerator Studio 126.96.36.199304052347
Titanium Studio 188.8.131.52304051530
When building for Android Device with also the Android emulator open, the App does not automatically run on device
1. Connect an Android device, create a default new project and build for Android simulator
2. Build for Android real device (both from Studio and CLI)
3. Close the Android simulator and build again for device (from terminal or from Studio)
1. App build and automatically run as expected on the simulator
2. App build and is actually correctly installed on the real device. However, the App it's not starting up automatically on device. A misleading bad error message is displayed on the console log, see Jira
TIMOB-13483 for details.
3. App is built and automatically run on device
This behavior is reproducible using CLI 3.0.24 and 3.1.0-cr, or when building from Studio 3.1.X versions.
Using Studio 3.0.2 GA, the App is not supposed to start automatically on device, however in that case, the
info is displayed in Console.