Trying to improve my publishing system i realised a few quirks in CLI for ad-hoc release:
- ad-hoc uses deploytype production. it should use "test". Why because it s the only way to difference a real production build (store) from adhoc build.For example in my tiapp.xml i mention that hockeystick(hockeyapp)and testflight modules are only present in test release. This is great cause it means i have those modules for adhoc builds, and i am still sure they wont be in my production builds!
- for deploytype "test", js are compiled on ios and not on android.
With those too fixes i have a great publishing system:
-development: no compiled js, logs, no testflight/hockeystick
-test: compiled js (so same behavior as production!), logs, testflight/hockeystick
-production: compiled js, no logs, no testflight/hockeystick
I fixed that in my branch. if you agree with me i ll will create a pull request