Affects Version/s: Release 3.1.0
SDK - 3.1.0.v20130327135307
Studio - 18.104.22.168303261815
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.2, Nexus 7 (V4.1)
Mac OS - 10.8
CLI - 3.0.25-alpha
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an application with code below and launch the application
2. Click and verify Tab 1, Tab 2 and Tab 3.
1. In Tab 1, image appears in portrait mode on both iOS and Android
2. In Tab 2, image appears in landscape mode on iOS but appears in potrait on Android
3. In Tab 3, image appears in potrait mode on iOS but appears in landscape on Android
Expected: Should match the image autorotate properties on iOS and Android.