Uploaded image for project: 'Titanium SDK/CLI'
  1. Titanium SDK/CLI
  2. TIMOB-13163

iOS: HTTPClient setRequestHeader does not work for some headers

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: iOS
    • Labels:
    • Environment:

      Titanium/3.02.GA
      Iphone IOS 6.1.2

      Description

      Problem description

      When I create a HTTPClient and use the setRequestHeader method this doesn't have effect for some headers.

      Headers that are nog being set:
      Accept-Encoding (in the code example i set this to 'gzip, deflate', in the sniffer the value is 'gzip'.)
      Connection (in the code example i set this to 'Keep-Alive', in the sniffer the value is 'close'.)
      (maybe there are more headers that are not being set but I tested with this 2 headers)

      Headers that are set correctly:
      Accept
      Accept-Language
      User-Agent

      In the attachment you can find the code as well as a screenprint of fiddler (the http sniffer tool i use)

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                Unassigned
                Reporter:
                stefan@hestec.nl Stefan Hes
              • Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:

                  Backbone Issue Sync

                  • Titanium SDK/CLI <> Titanium Mobile
                    Synced with:
                    TIMOB-15973
                    Sync status:
                    ERROR
                    Last received:
                    Last sent:

                    Git Integration