Implement the TabGroup.activeTab and Tab.active properties and set/get methods.
These allow developers to determine if or what tab in a group is currently active.
Developers may also set this property to true/false to toggle which tab is active.
- Run the application and verify the 1st tab (blue background) is visible.
- The following should be printed to the log:
"active tab: A tab."
"1st tab active: true"
"2nd tab active: false"
- After 3 seconds the second tab (red background) should become active.
- Verify the following is printed to the log:
"active tab: Another tab."
"1st tab active: false"
"2nd tab active: true"
- After 3 seconds the first tab (blue background) should become active again.
- Verify the same logs listed in step #2 is printed.