Affects Version/s: Release 3.0.0
Fix Version/s: Release 3.1.0
Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)
Titanium Studio, build: 18.104.22.168212131639
Titanium SDK 3.0.0.GA
iPhone 3GS - iOS 6.0.1 (10A523)
There is a problem with Ti SDK 3.0.0.GA when we customize Default.png (/Resources/iphone) and install the app on device.
Default.png isnt taken into account during compilation.
1. I created an iPhone app
2. I compiled it in the simulator
3. I installed it on my iPhone through iTunes (normal process)
Everything seemed ok.
1. I created custom Default.png (in Resources/iphone folder). I also customized (to be sure where the problem apply)
2. I compiled it in the simulator -> ok -> Default.png & so on are taken into account
3. I installed it on my iPhone through iTunes but Default.png is not taken into account. Default.png from Titanium is taken instead.
It is possible to check this in Project folder/build/iphone/build/Debug-iphoneos/ProjectName/ where Default.png from Titanium (instead of mine) can be seen.
Other Customized images (Default@2x.png etc) are present and ok.
The problem apply only to Default.png
To be sure, i also:
1. created a new app
2. customized all images in /Resources/iphone before launching it in simulator
3. built app on simulator -> ok
4. built app to install on device and Default.png isnt taken into account