exception is not reported correctly (wrong filename) and no stack is provided.
The goal of this ticket is to provide a better report of such exceptions.
1. Create a project that contains your main code (app.js)
which loads a module using require (ex: require('foo')).
2. Write a module (ex: foo.js) that causes a runtime error.
3. Run the program.
4. Confirm in the output from stderr the line on which the exception
was thrown and a stack trace is printed. Confirm filename and location is correct.
5. Edit the module to replace the runtime error with a syntax error.
6. Run the program again.
7. Confirm the line at which the syntax error happened was printed along with a stack
that provides the location at which the script was compiled (ex: require() called).