Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
MS Windows, Titanium Studio 220.127.116.11211202053, SDK 3.0.0, Chrome simulator or a Webkit mobile browser
Sprint:2018 Sprint 16 SDK
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a tab group with two tabs.
2. Programmatically set the "active" property to true, or call setActive(true), for the non-active tab (the second tab).
3. Check the "active" property of the tab. The first tab still returns true but should return false; the second tab returns false but should return true.
- Titanium.UI.Tab.active actually changed the tab (the other tab appeared).
- There are no such problem after clicking on the tab manually.
- Checking the properties asynchronously (after a timeout, in a callback) does not resolve the problem.