Customers are used to use the "platform" directory for several versions of the same file. I.e.,
they know that the right samefile.js will get copied over when compiling. This is failing when you are doing
since the file samefile.js won't be copied over in the resultant compiled mobileweb.
1. Create new project
2. Copy app.js to app.js in Resources
3. Copy result_iphone.js to Resources/iphone/result.js
4. Copy result_mobileweb.js to Resources/mobileweb/result.js
5. Compile for iphone. You will see a "I'm in the ios version"
6. compile for mobileweb. You will get an error.