Affects Version/s: Release 3.0.0
Titanium Studio, build: 22.214.171.124211301903
Mac OS X 10.8.2
Xcode seems to have problems when the timestamp for a packaged build is in the form "2012-12-6" instead of "2012-12-06". This could result in unexpected behavior in the archive, as the folders do not match the other items.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in studio
2) Package the project using "app store" workflow and dist provision
3) Note the line in the console during packaging:
[INFO] : Archiving debug symbols to /Users/emerriman/Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives/2012-12-6/KitchenSink_13-31-36.xcarchive/dSYM
4) Locate your archive folder at /Users/<your name here>/Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives
5) Examine the folder structure
Items may/may not appear correctly in Xcode.
Folder created in archive location may sit next to folder with correct timestamp format, causing potential problems.
Timestamp matches expected format and folder created in archive matches expected format.