Affects Version/s: Release 3.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
Titanium SDK: 3.0.0.v20121015174610
Titanium Studio: 184.108.40.206209101847
Device : iPad iOS 6.0 , iPad iOS 5.1
Xcode : 4.5
Machine OS : MAC 10.8
This is not a regression. It exists as far as 2.0.1.
The view if clicked while it is animating, do not resizes to its original size.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use the code below in app.js and run the app
2. Click the red view
3. Click the red view again while it is animating(it may take 2-3 attempts to reproduce the issue)
2. The view should start animating.
3. It should reset animation cycle, complete it and return to the original size.
2. The view starts animating.
3. View resets the animation cycle but do not returns to its original size ever.