Affects Version/s: Release 3.0.0
Titanium SDK: 3.0.0.v20121011174610 (RHINO & V8)
Titanium Studio: 184.108.40.206210101947
Device : Android 2.2 LG-P970
Xcode : 4.5
Machine OS : MAC 10.8
This is a regression. It works fine on 2.1.3GA.
When the app is run, a runtime error is thrown - "Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: require is not defined". Log attached.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use the following code in app.js
2. Create a file 'included.js' under 'Resources' folder and add the code below in it-
3. Create another file win.js under 'Resources' folder and add the code below in it-
4. Paste the attached file 'module.js' under the 'Resources' folder.
5. Run the app on android device.
App should display an alert 'Does this app work? YES!'
A runtime error is thrown. Error log attached.
|Backport to 3_0_X: TIMOB-11408||Closed||