The attached wireframe is a rough concept. There will be an updated wireframe provided by Susan later in the week.
- when the page is open for the first time, the charges table is empty
- the user uses the left panel to enter charge information; all fields are simple text fields without special logic or formatting
- tap "Add to Report" button to add the charge as a table entry in the report
- there is no sorting in the report table, all new charges are added at the top of the table
- the report table should be a simple table, taking up the whole right panel width, there is no need in alternating background (I didn't bother redoing style in the wireframe)
- expense report title is specified by typing it in the text field at the top of the right section